- Specially designed to clean wood cutting boards - No harsh chemicals that can weaken wood fibers
- Great for cleaning and preparing wood surfaces before applying Cutting Board Oil or Butcher Block Conditioner
- Cleans and neutralizes odors on well-used cutting surfaces and wooden utensils
- Safe to use on any wood surface that may come into contact with food
- Helps to maintain your wooden kitchen items to keep them looking great and lasting for years
- Freshens and cleans wood surfaces with real coconut soap and lemon oil
Cutting Board Cleaner effectively cleans and neutralizes odors on well-used wood cutting surfaces including: butcher blocks, cutting boards, wooden bowls and utensils. The natural cleaning properties of lemon oil and coconut soap safely clean any wood surface, leaving it smelling fresh.
Specially formulated soap for safely cleaning any wood surface. Contains: Coconut Soap, Coconut Oil, Glycerin, Salt, Citral, Lauryl Glucoside, Lemon Terpenes, Food Grade Mineral Oil, Xanthan Gum. Safe to use on any wood surface that may come into contact with food. Ideal for cleaning and preparing wood surfaces before using Butcher Block Conditioner or Cutting Board Oil.
Directions for use -
Rinse cutting board or butcher block with warm water. Apply Cutting Board Cleaner with a clean, damp sponge and scrub surface until lather is formed. Rinse clean with warm water and towel dry. Allow entire wood surface to air dry completely. Follow-up with either Howard Butcher Block Conditioner or Cutting Board Oil.
Not for use in dishwashers