This end Grain Cutting Boards is made from strips of Hard Maple that are cut and then rotated 90 degrees and reglued to expose the end grain.
Each are designed to be both beautiful and functional, yet also to protect the high end chef blades while providing stability during use. They present themselves in a manor that will compliment any kitchen counter.
Made from responsibly harvested hard maple, cherry, walnut, or a combination of all three. Sourced locally in the United States.
- The construction of all boards provide exceptional strength and durability.
- Hand grips are carved into sides for easy lifting.
- Non-slip feet help keep the board in place when in use.
- Doubles as a practical serving board for breads, cheeses and appetizers.
- Every board is designed and hand made by a U.S.M.C. Veteran, in North, Central Ohio.
- Finish with food-safe mineral oil.
Hard Maple End Grain Cutting Board
Cleveland Cutting Boards strives for 100% customer satisfaction. If for some reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you may exchange it within 30 days of the date of purchase. Customized merchandise, however, cannot be returned or exchanged unless the goods arrive at your location in damaged condition.